Luis De Garrido Creativity
Luis De Garrido is keen to know the underlying mechanisms of creativity, with the purpose to stimulate and amplify the most effective and appropriate way. All with the purpose of our society to evolve in a new direction, and that human beings can transcend and reach new developmental and cognitive abilities at new heights.
As a complement, Luis De Garrido investigating the brain mechanisms that support creative activities with the objective of implementing artificial cognitive systems based on artificial intelligence systems that can have the same creative potential of humans.
Luis De Garrido looks to stimulate and increase contact with underlying mechanisms of creativity in his buildings. Knowing these mechanisms can help us as a society move and evolve in a new direction. Here we can reach new developmental and cognitive abilities at heights never seen before. Along side this Luis researches brain mechanisms that support creative activities all with the objective of implementing artificial cognitive systems based on artificial intelligence that could have the same creative potential as humans.
To achieve these objectives, Luis De Garrido has been following these lines of research:
- Analysis of existing methodologies to improve creativity:
- Adaptation solutions in parallel scenarios
- Directed Brainstorming
- Creativity Matrix. Combinatorial explosion
- Lateral thinking
- Parallel Thinking
- Problem solving. Heuristic search
- Creation of new methodologies to improve creativity:
- Brainstorming by means of search engines
- Analysis out of context
- Puzzle making
- Integrating symbolic and metaphorical
- Analysis of the neural maps generated by the brain during creative activity.
- Analysis of the importance of emotional connections and neural systems of reward during creative activity.
- Identification and optimization techniques stimulation of neuronal activity to amplify human creativity.
- Mechanisms of stimulation and sequential concatenation of neural maps
- Mechanisms of inhibition of prefrontal activity
- Mechanisms of stimulation of the parietal and temporal activity
- Locking mechanisms of alpha activity
- Mechanisms of inhibition of dopamine D2 receptors in the thalamus.
Luis De Garrido uses the results of these investigations to increase their own creative ability, and ensuring excellence of their designs.